E Mails

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:02
von Bille • 3.171 Beiträge

Seit Tagen werde ich mit englischen Emails bombadiert leider kann ich gar kein Englisch weis also nicht was drin steht und die Namen der Absender sind mir vollkommen unbekannt (glaub ich zuminderst)
Ich sammle die jetzt mal hier

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.11.2012 14:07 | nach oben springen

RE: E Mails

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:03

Dear Beloved In Christ,

I am Mrs Larisa Kone, I am married to Dr. Kone Akoma From Ivory Coast , I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government building contractor before my husband earlier death on January 26 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I have decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $2.5Million (USD) dollars in a Security Firm.Presently the money is still in the Security Firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage . Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want to you use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money . This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health .My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life.

Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose.Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs Larisa Kone.

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:03

Greetings Dearest Beloved,
I am divinely touched to offer my fortune to less privilege.
I am a childless widow and as a result of my present situation I have nothing in mind other than to help the poor according to God's direction and wishes.
I reached you by the special grace of God through email because I can not speak to your understanding on telephone due to my sickness.
I am suffering from esophageal cancer for years now and have undergone series of cancer treatments but no avail.
Recently my doctor declared that I have shorter days to live. Likewise from my daily health report it is also clear to me that I have but little time to pass on,therefore I wish to offer you my fortune US$6,200,000.00 to take care of charity work in favour of less privileges in your country.
the money will go to the charity work.
I have come up with a great confidence for your trust conduct over this solemn work of God after many prayers.
As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the address of my bank and also instruct them for the release of the money to you for the charity work.
But I only wished to have your assurance that you will utilise the money as I have said.
I have great interest for the welfare of the less privilege because i was once an orphan and will not be happy if any thing comes contrary against the charity work.
Please remember my situation in your daily prayers.
Hoping to receive your reply soon. (roselinespagnolo54@yx....)
Yours Sick Sister,
Mrs. Rosaline Spagnolo

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:04

Dear Beloved in Christ, I am Mrs Florence Morgan suffering from cancerous ailment' I was married to Mr.Robert Morgan,my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty years before he died in the year 2002,My late husband deposited the sum of 14.5 Million (fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds sterling) with a Bank in the Uk. Recently my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from I have decided to donate this funds to you and want you to use my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide, I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard and earned money to be misused. Awaiting your urgent reply. With God all things are possible. Your Sister in Christ, Mrs Florence Morgan Message-ID: <0E85E5098F77454FA2FE4A6DFC476CAE.MAI@home>

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:05

A votre attention Monsieur/ Madame,
Nous venons par cette présence lettre vous informez que vous venez de gagner la somme de 245.000€ au tirage au sort organisé par MARSA MAROC.
Vous trouverez en pièce jointe la Notification de gain que vous devez remplir avec précision.
Pour plus d'informations, veuillez adresser un mail à l’avocat CREPPY JACQUES pour la réclamation de votre gain par émail.
Émail: jacques.creppy@xy......
Cordialement
KARIM KORCHI
Directeur du Service commercial.

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:05

Hello How Are You Doing? I Hope that you are doing fine? Its true that we don't know each other very well but i decided to contact you after going through your profile. My Names are Dr. James McPherson from London, England. I am working in a big bank in London, United Kingdom as auditor general and head of computing department. There is a bank account that was opened in this bank in 1997 and since 2000 nobody has operated on this account again. I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out the total sum of $5,000,000.00 (Five Million US Dollars). Once you receive the money, we will share the money 50/50, that is 50% for me and 50% for you. After going through some old files I discovered that the owner of this account is a wealthy businessman who died in The EGYPTAIR plane crash with his wife. This man died without a [heir] or next of kin hence this money is floating in his dormant account and if I do not remit this money out of the country urgently it will be forfeited to the government. According to the UK banking laws, every dormant account is closed after a number of years and the entire money is returned to the government as UNCLAIMED FUND. I don't want the government to claim this money for nothing, I want us to work together to claim this money. The owner of this account is a foreign customer from EGYPT, that is why i need a foreigner from another country to handle this business with me. The name of our late customer from Egypt is Fathy Tawfeq Hesseen Sherif. Please click on the websites below for details of the plane crash: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/502503.stm I will use my position and influence in the bank to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your bank account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. But you have to promise me that you will not disappear after receiving this money in your account. I am afraid to do this business with someone I personally dont know very well, but I have to trust you and believe that we will use this opportunity to establish good relationship between my family and your family. We will destroy all documents of transaction immediately you receive this fund in your account leaving no trace. If you accept my proposal, kindly reply me urgently and give me below information's so that i can forward it to the bank for immediate transfer of the funds into your personal bank account. Your Names Your Mobile Phone Number Your Nationality Your Age Your Occupation Thanks and God bless. Sincerely Yours, Dr. James McPherson

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 14:06

Dear Friend.

I am Allen. Desmond a London based lawyer and financial consultant. Please do not be surprised over this improbable letter as i have a client (A WIDOW)
who lost her husband sometime in October 2011.

After the death of her beloved husband, the entire family members have been in endless chaos/conflict emanating from the bequest on properties/Funds
left behind and for that reason,the widow has eventually indicated her interest and of her children to transfer the funds placed on a joint
account with her late husband to a foreign account that could not in any way be traced by her husband's family members as the legal backup will be
genuinely procured by my very self and sent to you in subsequent times.This funds is deposited in USA and partly Europe.

Most importantly, her interest is more on investing in your country and on a company with potentials for rapid growth in long term. It is also
imperatives, to verify if your country bi-laws allow foreign investment which is likely considered as important.

In response to this e-mail endeavor to send me your full contact address,age occupation and your private telephone number for me to give you a call for
oral conversation to enable us bridge a cogent relationship .

Ultimately, This should be in utmost confidentiality for safety purposes and note that the amount involved is US$21,500,00 TWENTY ONE MILLION,FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).

Sincerely,

Allen Desmond,
Attorney-in-charge/Public notary

London

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 26.11.2012 21:37

Dear Friend i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease,

I am Mrs.tessy kones, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful god I will be going in for an operation soon .

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of 3.1 million dollars to you for the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (That have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and may the good God bless you abundantly, and please use the Funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what I need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file ROUTING and account information. and I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by God.

please respond to this .email address : (tessykones@xy.........)

Yours faithful friend,

mrs tessy kones,

nach oben springen

in Bille's Bereich bis 12/2017 27.11.2012 11:42

Hse No.11 Monrovia Close Labadi,
Accra - Ghana.

We want to transfer to overseas ($ 42,000.000.00 USD) from a prime bank here in Ghana,I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this money as long asyou will remain honest to me till the end of this important business, trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr. Martins Asare, Director of International Relation with a prime bank here in Ghana,during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account openedin the bank in 2001 and since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is Mr.Seaman Marco , a foreigner, and a sailor, and he died since 2004. and no other person knows about this
account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that Late Mr.Seaman Marco was the manager of J.Montalto.(Gh). LTD.

We will start the first transfer with Twelve Million USD [$12,000.000.00] upon successful transaction without any disappoint from your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount to your account. Send your private telephone andfaxnumberincludingthe full details of the account to be used for the deposit as started above. I need your full
co-operation to make this work fine because themanagementisreadytoapprovethispayment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet upwith instruction of a key bank official who is helping us in this business. Kindly, send the
below requested information:

I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down. With the influence and the position of the key bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide with assurance that the fund will be intact in your account pending my visit to your country for sharing.At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 50% of the total amount and 50% will be for me since its 2 man's business.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible if you are interested.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Martins Asare

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 548 Themen und 3150 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 54 Benutzer (01.03.2023 16:16).

Xobor Forum Software © Xobor